Sunday, January 22, 2012

What of this?

I finally did it.  I picked out a user name, blog title, and even thought about content.

But now what?

Now that I have this blank canvas, what will I do with it? 

I suppose I'll perfect this blog as I go.  I should probably introduce myself.

I am Jenn.  I love Batman.  And anime.  I love animals; tigers and other cats in particular.  I love being crafty and adventures.  I have an amazingly adorable 8 month old and a handsome ginger husband.  Did I mention I love Batman?  It's an unhealthy obsession, really.  I hope to be his ex-wife someday. 

Why wouldn't I want to stay married to him, you ask?  To be perfectly honest, he would probably divorce me.  He's chivalrous like that, you know.  He would find some secret plan created by Catwoman to dispose of me if he didn't leave me.  So he would trust in my secret keeping abilities, set me up with a nice house on the beach in California, and send Robin with the divorce papers to sign.  But I know he'll be hurting and will never stop loving me. So I'll survive and be grateful for the time I had with him.  Yep.  That's how it'll happen.  Just... don't tell him that.  He'd like to believe in happily-ever-after, the poor dear.

I hear the minion making fussy noises.  That's my sign.  Until next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment