Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Project 4

I figure while the minion is down for her nap (and I'm stuck under her) I would post a few more projects I have started and need to finish.

Project number 4 is the minion's baby book. I've got much finished, but I have yet to get the journaling done for our families and other pages I have outlined.

The photos are of the first page, pics of the growing bump, the story of finding out we'd be having a baby and the reveal to Hub's side of the family, sonograms we were lucky to have, and the layout of one of the family pages. Some of these pages have been slightly worked on since taking these photos, but the general idea of how far I am on this project is there.

I wish this blogger app would let me place the pictures in the order I want. Maybe I can correct that on the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment