Thursday, February 23, 2012

Lagging

I've been lagging a lot on projects. It seems like there are a million things preventing me from getting down to business. I _have_ had time to start planning Minion's birthday party (in April haha). I've decided it's rainbow themed but I like the bright colors instead of the primary colors. This works out perfectly for her bday dress, which is absolutely adorable. It's Bonnie Jean Baby Polka Dot Birthday dress. Quite the splurge. :-x

I've got a Pinterest.com board dedicate to ideas for her party and I think I've even decided on invitations. I definitely have a cake in mind as long as the experiment works out this weeked.

So forgive me for never finishing the Valentine wreath. I am spraying Hubby's deck of cards with Krylon (found on CLEARANCE!!! at Joann's) tomorrow if the wind has died down by then. I'll get back to her wall right after I finished some hefty class assignments this weekend.

Thanks for hanging' with me. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment